Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Bella

Bella is One year old today! Soooo when will all the crazy puppy stuff stop?!? Abbie and I are down to one pair of flip flops each (Joyce hurry back with our replacement flip flops!!). Stuffed animals and dolls have a short life at our house as well. Poor Baby Molly never had a chance...


We named Bella after the actor Bella Lugosi, one because it is funny, two because I was reading Twilight when we found her (Duhh), and third because she looks like him. (hee hee)


6 weeks

12 Weeks

 6 months

one year old!

She is such a boogger, but we love her.
After a short search I found this cake recipe online, it's a cake for dogs! Abbie and I are going to make it this weekend. Abbie thinks she is going to cook this in her easy bake oven, but with luck I will talk her out of this one.

 
So we will let you know how it turns out and if Bella likes it. Happy Birthday Bellzer Lugosi!

No comments: