Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ahhh the weekend is here!

Sometimes you just need a break from everything. No plan for the weekend, is always a good plan!

So with no idea where I was heading, I left for my morning run. Bella and I ended up on a crazy hike. We stated at the top of O'neil Park, we then took the Eagle Trail down into the park. Somewhere along the trail we went off course, and ended up on a crazy path that was NOT the trail. I had to take Bella off the leash as we scaled down a cliff side (sorry Mr. Park Ranger). Almost falling head over feet, we ran as fast as we could to the creek bed. Bella was like a little billy goat hopping from rock to rock, looking back at me every now and then as if she was worried I might not make it. Feeling a bit nervous and not sure where we were, we followed the creek back into the park. Once back in the park we took a DIFFERENT trail back home.




Distance: 4 miles
Time: 60 min
trail hiking is hard on the timed distance... oh well next time we will gun it the whole way! Look out cliffs here we come.

Then we were off to Disneyland...


 we all stuffed in one tea cup.

 Abbie loves to see how fast we can get going (don't throw-up grandpa)
A weekend is never complete without a trip to Disneyland.

No comments: