Saturday, November 14, 2009

A year older....

My Birthday and fun with the family has been the theme of this week...
Monday was my official 32nd birthday but the celebration started on Saturday with a family dinner. It was a little crazy being alone (no Paul) planning a dinner party and entertaining Abbie, but I had a great time seeing everyone and playing with the kids. (when will Paul stop working weekends? big deep breath
On Sunday Paul, Abbie and I did our normal "Disney day" and had a great time. Including having dinner at the Blue Bayou restaurant, Paul surprised me by making reservations ahead of time, so sweet.

 On Monday my actual birthday, Abbie and I hadn't had enough so we went back to California Adventure and rode every ride!!! No one was there it was awesome.

1 comment:

Traci and Richard Larson said...

Glad you had a nice birthday! What is Paul doing that he works weekends? I would find that frustrating at the same time and yet if it keeps you in California, it's definitely worth it! I can't believe how much Abby looks like Travis in your top (snow) picture!!! It blew me away!